Optus Customer Ticketing Offer
"Melbourne Stars" means Melbourne Stars (ABN 48 152 852 278) of PO Box 327, EAST MELBOURNE, VIC 8002
“Optus” means Optus Networks Pty Ltd (ABN 92 008 570 330)
1. Purchasing tickets to BBL|06 KFC Big Bash League Melbourne Stars home games through the Optus Customer ticketing offer will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
2. This offer is only available to Optus Perks Customers. In order to be eligible you must be an Optus Perks customer at the time of purchase. If you cease to be an Optus Perks customer after you have purchased tickets, your tickets will remain valid. However, you will not be eligible to purchase more tickets through the offer.
3. The promotional period for this offer will start at 12 December 2016 and end 21 January 2017 unless sold out prior.
4. The ticketing offer to Optus customers is a discounted rate on reserved seated tickets for Melbourne Stars home games played at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) during the BBL|06 KFC Big Bash League Season;
- The offer is only available for the following Melbourne Stars Home matches;
- Melbourne Stars v Melbourne Renegades, 1st January 2017, MCG
- Melbourne Stars v Adelaide Strikers, 10th January 2017, MCG
- Melbourne Stars v Brisbane Heat, 17th January 2017, MCG
- Melbourne Stars v Sydney Sixers, 21st January 2017, MCG
5. The ticketing offer give Optus customers discounted pricing – Gold tickets at Silver prices, Silver at Bronze prices and Bronze at General Admission prices. Below are the Optus prices;
|Stars||RRP||Optus Offer||RRP||Optus Offer||RRP||Optus Offer|
6. This offer can only be accessed and redeemed via Optus Perks. This is strictly an online only offer.
7. Tickets must be paid for in full at the time of booking. A Ticketek booking fee of $4.75 is applicable to all online bookings.
8. A maximum of 2,500 tickets per match will be made available through this promotion. Access to tickets is not guaranteed and is subject to availability and venue capacity.
9. A limit of 15 tickets per transaction.
10. Location of seating is based on availability and category selected.
11. All ticket purchases are subject to Cricket Australia’s 2016-17 Ticket and Entry Conditions.